Monday, April 18, 2005

"No one cares about records anymore."


Rascue, Spair, Serg and B.Cause

That's what I heard someone say at the record sale yesterday. Maybe it was said in jest, but I found it depressing.

Anyway, I picked up a bunch of stuff for cheap, including Fanatik's Seismology Pt. 2, Ice-T "99 Problems," a couple of Seagram 12-inches and Mix Master Spade "It's the Mix Master" w/ "Let's Get Stupid" on the B. Rest in peace, Mix Master Spade. I don't hang out with other DJs enough lately. We enjoyed pizza and beer, and talked records. Hopefully this goes down on a regular basis.

3 comments:

4 One Funk said...

dang I must have drinken a LOT of beer!!

Anonymous said...

this guy still cares

www.djbabyg.net

one of the nicest people you'll ever meet in or out of hiphop.

SergDun said...

how about you tell matt sonzala that he's stil a bitch and one of the worst people we've ever met in or out of hiphop