Wednesday, February 01, 2006

DJ Premier in SF 2/2



DJ Premier will be here Thursday night, February 2nd at the Fluid Ultra Lounge. I'll be passing out the Gang Starr buttons I made. And probably wearing my Gang Starr pendant. Morse Code is DJing too so it'll definitely be fun and the music will be top quality.

Thursday is also Trinity's birthday. Happy Birthday!!

The Gurp City Art Show is this Saturday, please come and check out Serg's and my artwork along with that of other Gurp City friends and fam:



My birthday on March 10 is about to be insane. First, special guest DJ at the Spindig happy hour party is Charlotte the Baroness. That's 6 to 9. Then, DJ Rapid Ric is in town from Texas along with my good friend Matt Sonzala So Real, DJing over at Studio Z. San Francisco is so ready. I can't wait. Mark your calendar now, then please come out and party with us.

How old am I gonna be this year?

No comments: