Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SXSW 2007: Texas, here we come

Been looking forward to this all year and now SXSW 2007 is upon us. Check out some of our pics from last year.

Thanks to Matt SonzalaSoReal, I'm DJing Wednesday night, 3/14 at Karma Lounge, 119 W. 8th Street in Austin. I play from 9:00 to 10:00, followed by Houston DJs Dayta at 10:00 and Witnes at 11:00. Check out this band schedule. It's about to be ridiculous. And these are just the official SXSW showcases, there are tons more parties and shows going on all over town.



I'll be in Austin from Wednesday until Sunday, the 18th. This year I remembered to pack some green for St. Patrick's Day. Green stuff to wear, is what I'm talkin' about. What did you think?

Big thanks to everyone who came out to the 45 party last Friday night, and extra large thanks to all the DJs: Mr. Supreme, B.Cause, Centipede aka Mophono, Morse Code, Neta, Ross Hogg, Matthew Africa, Kingmost, RasCue, Vin Sol and Fernando. It was an epic night and the best birthday party of my life.

No comments: