Sunday, April 16, 2006

Spinnin' @ At Large 4/20

This is a new monthly presented by Versus Magazine and KULT Radio, every 3rd Thursday at Madrone Lounge. I'll be playing along with DJs Swayzee and Cabal, and Megabusive is coming through to rap. Should be pretty damn raptastic. The VE Radio show airs twice a week on KULT and the current issue of Versus Magazine features my interview with Megabusive, so it's all in the fam.



I just finished an Ableton Live class. This program is SO dope. I highly recommend Ableton for producing beats and/or performing live. It's so user-friendly yet offers total control of your sound. I've found the answer to my beat-making needs.

4 comments:

d. said...

dj steph....my favorite!

breakfastjunky said...

DJ Stef! You are still the shit!

Long time,

Jan

The Broke BBoys said...

where they teaching the class @?

DJ Stef said...

The class is at BAVC.