Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rockin' On Your Radiooooooo... Saturday KFJC

Saturday, March 3rd on "Rucker Park" hosted by Trinity
KFJC
89.7 FM SF Bay Area
I'll be on at 1:00 pm, spinning some of my favorite 45s to promote the "45" party on March 9th at Milk.



I hope to see you at "45." I'm so excited, been planning this for about ten years.



Watch my special guest DJ Mr. Supreme on "PremeIAM" from Current TV:



COLLECTOR was a great success. Big thanks to everyone who came out. Click to check out pictures here and here.

And this is where you should be Saturday night, March 3rd, if you're in the Bay Area and 'bout it:



Get free mixes by DJ Krames at goldwhistle.com.

"So when I blow up, don't try to kick it to me later." - Positive K

1 comment:

Allan Lorde said...

Yo...happy belated, Stef!